The Immortals -MT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum resource production

Go down

Maximum resource production Empty Maximum resource production

Post  iluvatar2011 Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:15 am

How many of you find yourselves constantly running out of resources to train troops? To upgrade your buildings? To research new tech levels? I know I do, all the time. I'm writing this guide to help easse your burden and become more self-sufficient so that you don't always have to ask for resources in AC; not that I mind tongue . Now this process will require that you have at least one sub, two would be better, 3 or more would be best. If you have 2 subs already, i would suggest creating an alternate account and treat the main city in that account as a sub for your main account bringing you sub count up to 3. Now we can start maximizing your resource production.
To make this technique work, each of you cities will have to be specialized in the type of resource they produce. What I mean by this is that each city will exclusively produce one type of rez; ie food, wood, copper, or stone. Well, nearly exclusively. You will still need at least one of each resource buidling in the outskirts at level 5 to be able to unlock all the city buildings.
Now I suggest having your main be the bread basket of this operation. Most likely you'll be housing most of your troops there and they LOVE to eat! If you're going to ba making a lot of archers, your first sub should be devoted to wood. If you're lucky and have a second sub, have it produce copper. I wouldn't devote a city to making stone because it's always on sale in the market and it's cheap to buy. Now just doing that by itself isn't enough because there's no real benefit at this point. What really makes this thing POP is occupying WLs to boost production. If your city makes wood, occupy forests. If it makes food, occupy lakes. If it's copper, occupy hills.
Now you might not be sold on this idea just yet, so let's talk numbers. I'll be basing my math on a lvl 20 resource building with the resource tech at level 20 as well. I'm doing it this way because we will all get to a point where our rez buildings WILL be lvl 20 and tech levels WILL be lvl 20 as well. I'm going to lay out an ideal city, based on my concept, for each rez and discuss the benefits of each city with WLs occupied.
The first city you will have is your main, this should be devoted to food production. There are 33 outskirts slots for each city. There will be 1 copper mine, 1 timber mill, 2 quarries, and 29 croplands. Total food production at this point is 91350 food per hour. With the lvl 20 food tech this total becomes 127,890 food per hour. Let's assume your palace allows you to occupy 8 WLs. If you occupy 8 lvl 10 lakes your food production comes out to 295,974 food per hour. At this point, you will produce 7,103,376 food every 24 hours! 7 MILLION!!! In one day! and this doesn't include using jade or yew bow which can increase your daily total to 7,651,476 food.
Your next city should be devoted to wood. In your outskirts, you should have 4 croplands (to sustain troops), 1 copper mine, 2 quarries and 26 timber mills. Wood production should be 81,900 wood per hour. With the lvl 20 tech bonus, 114,660 wood hourly ( 2,751,840 daily). With 8 lvl 10 forests occupied, 265,536 hourly ( 6,372,864 daily). With an axe activated 285,831 hourly ( 6,859,944 daily). Awesome production huh!?!?!
Your second sub, or alt acct, will be devoted to copper. In you outskirts you should have 4 croplands, 1 timber mill, 2 quarries, and 26 copper mines. Total rez production will be the same as the wood sub because every lvl 20 rez building produces 3150 per hour. But that's a MASSIVE amount of copper guys!!!
Your daily production at ideal levels will be 7,651,476 food, 6,859,944 wood and 6,859,944 copper every day! with this much rez you can train 91k halberdiers, 45k swordsmen, 27k archers, or 22k charioteers. Just imagine the kind of mayhem you could do with all those troops! Now don't forget this is with the Ideal rez production and you'll still need gold for training the troops. That's going to have to be another topic on the forum.
I hope this has been informative and leads you to maximizing your resources production as it has for me. Feel free to comment and give additional tips that I might have missed.
-iluvatar2011-

iluvatar2011

Back to top Go down

Maximum resource production Empty awesome

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 12:23 am

thats on my way, ilu Smile)

Back to top Go down