The Immortals -MT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SH Donations 3 Strike Method

Go down

The SH Donations 3 Strike Method Empty The SH Donations 3 Strike Method

Post  Tarshja13 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

From Now Onwards if you are between:
- 0-100 mill rep you must donate at least 50k of troops (arch/char only)
- 100-500 mill rep you must donate at least 100k of troops (arch/char only)
- 500 mill- 1 bill rep you must donate at least 250k of troops (arch/char only)
- 1 bill rep upwards you must donate at least 500k of troops (arch/char only)

From day to day I will be keeping a record of everyone's donations...so please for my sake only donate in lump sums, no more 1k, 10k, 4.5k,etc. its just rather annoying instead send all troops to 1 sub and donate from there for example donate 50k for that day. The week will start the moment sh battle is over and end moments before sh battle.

You all must be wondering what I mean by a 3 strikes method. The 3 strikes method works as followed:

1) If you don’t donated required amount for that week (week 1) then you get strike 1 next to your name, a friendly reminder to do it, as well as how much you are supposed to be donating and how much in fact you have donated.

2)The next week you don’t donate the required amount (week 2) you go from strike 1 to strike 2 next to your name as well as a mail written to the whole alliance with your name in bold

3)The following week you don’t donate the required amount for that week (so now 3 weeks in a row), you go from strike 2 to strike 3 and are taken out of the alliance for 1 whole week… this means that you cant apply to any other alliance and have to suffer with no sh bonuses (if by any reason you join another alliance you will not be allowed back to immos as you broke this rule) once your 3rd strike punishment is over your let back in.

-If by any chance the 4th week in a row has come along and you again haven’t reached your given requirements for donating you will be kicked from alliance for good.

Also if you cant reach the required amount because you are away for most of the week, etc. Let me know as soon as the week begins otherwise I will put a strike next to your name regardless of excuse. Also if a person is on strike 3 etc. and completes the required amount for the 4th week then they go from strike 3 to being strike 2.

Lastly from week to week it may change depending on what troops are needed. So at the start of the week after sh battle I will look at the troops required and send a mail out saying donate this type of troops this week... if no mail its the standard amount as set up above.

Any Queries do not hesitate to ask me
Thanks,
Tarshja13

Tarshja13
Admin

Back to top Go down