The Immortals -MT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Switch Between Your Governers

Go down

How To Switch Between Your Governers Empty How To Switch Between Your Governers

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:50 pm

This is a guide for using Governors to speed things up in your cities.

Ideally, this requires 3 governors, Pure Courage, Pure Magic, Pure Strategy.

Basically, you want to switch to your Courage high for troops, Strategy high for research, and Magic for building and resources(aka all the time)

By switching, I mean switching just before you initiate the command to build/research. This gives you a bonus to the time reduction and so shaves of a few minutes (possibly hours) of your time.

You can immediately switch back to your main gov (normally magic) after you initiated your command. This does not increase the time!

This is most effective if you have 3 different legends. However, this might prove to be a problem to most people as you don't usually have 3 high level pures at the same time for every city you own.

Just change to your best stat for the time being and it should do fine.

Ideally, you want to have Magic as your gov. It gains levels buy finishing buildings/troops/research and over time. your Courage and Strategy pures should be out training with archers. This keeps the level about the same and you can reap more benefits!

The key is to remember to change govs. Enjoy the decreased time, more efficient use of time is great!

If you are feeling extra crazy/loaded in gold, use a boost! If even more crazy, send your best stat you need to the city that needs it (i.e. your sub base needs high Strategy for research, send your highest pure Strategy over to research lol)

Remember to have the best equips on them for extra benefits.

Tiger00Ed Smile

Last edited by Tiger00Ed on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nicer)

Back to top Go down

How To Switch Between Your Governers Empty boosts

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey Tiger this is really good, one thing extra is the use of plaques, these are attainable from searches and wild land invades, but the best source at the moment is the daily bag. I seem to be getting quite a few from my Daily bag. Each plaque gives a 10% boost to a particular skill for 3 days and so will shave off valuable seconds/minutes or even hrs off those skill researches.

Back to top Go down

How To Switch Between Your Governers Empty Right

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:28 am

Exactly,,,Daily bags are the best supliers until now Smile
Plaques are veryy useful Very Happy

Back to top Go down

How To Switch Between Your Governers Empty Re: How To Switch Between Your Governers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum