The Immortals -MT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SP Guide Image

Go down

SP Guide Image Empty SP Guide Image

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 am

Note that these maps are primarily designed to help you find SPs farther away from your base of operations, many players (especially of higher rep) may find that several grey/red/orange SPs near them are well worth doing because of their close proximity. The map is intended as a guide, not a rulebook; feel free to experiment with SPs near you for additional daily targets.

SP Guide Image Qn7gxw

https://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i479/artixvonkrager/?action=view&current=qn7gxw.png

This map is designed for a team of one legend with archers and a troop restoration artefact.

SP Guide Image 8zql5l

https://s1095.photobucket.com/albums/i479/artixvonkrager/?action=view&current=8zql5l.png

This map on is designed for a team of one legend with archers and one with chariots.

Each map has 6 classifications of SP described below:

Note that leniency is given to SPs with more archers near floor 3 and judgment is more harsh on SP’s that have archers nearer to floor 7, or archer bosses. ‘Archers in a bad spot’ refers to either archers first or last, depending on the map.

Grey – Lots of archers, 1+ bad spots: This SP fails all other classification, by either: having 3 or more archers in a bad spot, having 2 archers in a bad spot with 4+ archers overall, or having 7+ archers with one or more groups in a bad spot. Grey SPs should generally be ignored.

Red – Lots of archers: This SP has 7 or more archer groups, none of these are in a bad spot. This SP may be rough for players of lower rep without an FC.

Orange – Some archers, 1-2 bad spots: This SP has either 3-6 archers with 1 group in a bad spot, or 2-3 archers with 2 in a bad spot.

Yellow – Some archers: this SP has 3-6 archer groups and no archers in a bad spot.

Green – Few archers, 1 bad spot: This SP has 1-3 archer groups, one of these groups is in a bad spot.

Blue – Few Archers: This SP has 1-3 archer groups and no archers in a bad spot.

Violet – No Archers: Exactly what it says on the tin, this SP is 100% devoid of archers.

Back to top Go down

SP Guide Image Empty Re: SP Guide Image

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 am

The 3 archerless SP's are:

Shrouded Peak (201, 136) - Level 4
Labyrinth (39, 307) - Level 5 (archerless 3-7)
Sylvan Glade (324, 487) - level 4

Back to top Go down

Post  JimmyGee Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Very useful guide Nog, I like it very much and I have been using it.

You grow The Immortals stronger with your guide Very Happy

Good work!

JimmyGee
Admin

https://theimmortalsmt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

awww shucks no biggie Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  JimmyGee Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey Nog how come that some of the SPs don't have color/information.

JimmyGee
Admin

https://theimmortalsmt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Because when the image was complied not all the SP's had been hit, by the person who complied it.. I would love to take credit for hitting all those SP's but honesty compels me to admit that the images were made from information from two alliances on SP, Neo Zeon and Sages of Yin. I used the images and added a better guide to them. It has been very useful to me on Silver Plains and I thought it would benefit The Immortals as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks this is really helpfull =)

Back to top Go down

SP Guide Image Empty UPDATE

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:01 am

A little update, in Ageless Desert are two awesome SP's

288, 123 has no archers last f1-7 and only 1 set of archers floors 8-15
363, 101 also only has 1 set of archers floors 8-15

Back to top Go down